An exciting opportunity has opened within our busy signage workshop for the full-time position of Sign Manufacturing Associate.
From brief to manufacture we are looking for an individual who can successfully plan and assist in delivering our signage services. The successful candidate will be a team player and highly motivated to deliver an excellent customer focused service.
- Production of a large array of signage with a focus on large format printing and cutting
- Installation of signage indoors and outdoors including vehicles
- Checking of files prior to manufacture
- Operation of large format ink jet printers, vinyl cutters and laminators
- Delivering quality workmanship within tight deadlines.
Essential skills and experience:
- Time Management, Organisation skills and multi-tasking
- Reliable, self-motivated and confident to work on your own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and able to follow instruction
- Committed to meeting deadlines and targets
- Full clean driving license
- Ideally will have worked with sign, print or production environment for at least one year
- Computer literate with some knowledge of Adobe CC.
Please send all applications with a covering letter to email@example.com
Sign Manufacture Vacancy | Job Advert Horsham | Signage Recruitment | Signage Horsham