Just round the corner from where we’re based is Edge Building Products, a trade counter for all things PVCu, they rebranded some time ago and now have an orange arrow logo with house symbol and sleek black typography. Moving into the same industrial estate in 2010 they came to us for signage for what was then their new unit.
Now eight years on their growing business has three branches, Horsham, Fontwell and the newest addition Croydon. Happy with the previous service, we were asked to manufacture and install the signage at the new South London branch.
This project included:
- Main Fascia – A large external sign that comprised of a box folded ACM (Aluminium Composite Material) tray nearly seven metres in length and made of two parts. Graphics on the sign were flat cut ACM and faced in black and orange vinyl to match corporate colours, this meant the lettering and logo were slightly raised from the background. Completed with white finish LED lighting on steel brackets.
- An Entrance Sign – This sign needed to be wall mounted next to the door and under the existing unit number. Again this signage was covered in the corporate orange and black. Made again of external grade ACM, we used CAD cut vinyl graphics and installed the signage with screwcaps for a flawless finish.
- Smaller parking signs were created using the same technique as the entrance signage, however these were fixed with rails due to the external cladding of the building, again all in Edge Building Product branding and with radius corners giving a neat effect. More of these were made and fixed onto posts within the car park itself.
- We also covered the large unit number of the premises and the door sections in the corporate orange vinyl, so everything about the exterior of the the trade counter looks consistent and professional.
- Lastly a roadside sign was manufactured and installed on the corner of the premises, like that of the parking signs, this was much larger with radius corners and vinyl cut graphics, fitted onto three grey posts.
As always our expert team arranged a site visit to survey the premises ensuring accurate measurements were taken, surveying where signs need to be installed in particular groundwork for fitting posts and that materials and fixtures were suitable for the positioning of the various signs. We look forward to working with Edge Building Products again in the future, especially with the success of this new branch.
If you require external signage for your business, whatever the sector, across the South, get in touch with us, simply call 01403 255442 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Edge Building Products Croydon | External signage | Roadside signage | Wall Mounted Building Entrance Sign | Parking signs | Fascia signage | South London Signage