BEL Signs understand fleet managers need to deliver cost-effective and agreeable solutions that also ensure branding is consistent across vehicles.
So we’d love to show you our work for Kew Electrical. Their branding consists of two bold colours that are CAD cut and fitted onto all aspects of the van, this includes bonnet logo, rear doors, colours covering the side panels in addition to industry award-winning logos which are printed and applied.
From Bath to Maidstone, Guildford to Dover we have been ensuring each branch of Kew Electrical van has excellent graphics since 2014. Each vehicle has branch details tailored for each van. These vans range from long body lengths L3H2 and L2H2 Ford Transits to short wheel based Ford vans. With 24 branches across the UK, this Independent Electrical Wholesaler looks to be ever growing and succeeding, with van livery that boosts their corporate image and stands them out from the crowd we are pleased to be helping them get that message across on the road.
Why let us work with your fleet:
- BEL Signs have a great service team able to offer competitive quotations, quick turn around and quality installation
- Our skilled team can apply your brand to any shape of van or car, truck or Luton to suit your company branding
- Creative designs to suit your marketing and signage budget
- Proofing with actuate van outlines so you can be sure visually how your branding works on any size or brand of vehicle
- Fleet branding options available, obviously details change and that’s no problem
- Local to Horsham and the Sussex / Surrey area
- Also available; Partial wraps, large format print, Chapter 8 kits
Contact us today to arrange a consultation, quotation or site visit.
Fleet Van Graphics | Van Signage | Corporate Branding onto Vehicles | Ford Transit Van Signwriting