It’s been nearly ten years since we started working with Horsham Bedding Centre, part of Jones & Tomlin on Medwin Walk in the centre of Horsham town. Back then we produced the occasional car park sign, window posters and ‘sale’ event stickers. However, when the new store manager wanted to give the store a new look with the Jones & Tomlin rebranding, he looked no further than the team here at BEL Signs.
The whole project has been completed this Summer and encompassed outdoor signage to all sides, signage inside the store to brighten spaces and add branding, in addition to installation and print work.
External signage included:
- Updating signage along the full-length exterior of the front of the shop on Medwin Walk, comprising of a box fold tray with vinyl graphics > Boxtray Fascias
- A projecting hanging sign, comprising of an MDF panel with Aluminium composite material or ACM and print to both faces > Hanging-signs
- Replacing existing signage on Albion Way with a digital print onto ACM of the new branding design. This also needed access via scaffolding due to the position, which was high up the sidewall > Building-shop-fascias
It was also a great opportunity to put up a scaffold banner!
- Etch window film to two windows for aesthetic purposes > Etch-window-graphics
- A Swinger 2000 pavement sign, with graphic to both sides of panel. This type of pavement sign comes with a PVC base and can be flat packed and helps direct footfall into store > A-boards and pavement-signs
Interior signage consisted of:
- Brand signage on a bedding display wall, made up of 3D lettering manufactured from thick clear acrylic with gold and white applied vinyl > Built-up-and-flat-cut-letters
- Four large self adhesive window decals cut to shape with a double sided print > Window-graphics
Printed items comprised of:
- Mosquito Roll up display banner > Roll-up banners
- A6 double-sided branded quote cards with space for notes and contact details > Print Services
- Pillow insert leaflets with printed advertising > Leaflets
- Printed A4 Term and Condition sheets, internal sales dockets and NCR pads > Stationery
The now rebranded store has a bright fresh look, seen either from driving pass on Albion Way into Swan Walk or walking into the store from the town centre subway. Our expert team, with site visits and consultation, offered beforehand, installed all the signage. The satisfied store manager gave us this five-star review:
“Always a pleasure to use these guys for any work we need doing at the store. Quick reliable service and great prices. Lovely, friendly and knowledgeable staff always willing to help. Will use again!”
Contact us if your business needs signage, looking for some inspiration or have some queries about what type of signage might be best for your premises.
Horsham Shop Signage | Horsham Bedding Centre rebrand | Shop Fascia | Hanging Signs | Pavement Signs | Window Graphics | Built Up Lettering | Etch Window Film | Scaffold Banners | Roll Up Display Banners | Printed Leaflets