BEL Signs offer a wide range of bespoke services to you and your business.
From initial starting points where you may require a site visit, to design, print, manufacture, and installation. We can help you ensure the signage, graphics, print, fitting and installation are right for you.
Find out more about our list of services from this list or from the top menu:
- Design – we have an in-house design team using the latest up-to-date creative software to ensure your design is of high quality and ideas are within budget. We can create from an initial brief, work with your branding or duplicate existing items. From logos to vehicle graphics, and bespoke-shaped signage to digitally printed wallpaper, our creative team has a wealth of experience and talent.
- Dry Transfers – a newly launched service, with an expert team, able to produce dry-transfer sheets. Ideal for prototype, professional model-makers, film, and TV prop makers, and more. Unique, customisable, and available in Pantone colours and foil finishes.
- Embroidery and Printed Clothing – our sister company AppliedFX is based above our own offices here at Blatchford Road. Offering not only embroidery and printing onto garments but also heat-applied transfers, and sublimation. With a showroom on-site call ahead for an appointment to see how your workwear, schoolwear, safety wear, or sportswear could look for you. Visit the AppliedFX site >
- Engraving – we have experienced engravers working with different types of materials including; Acrylic, Perspex, Brass, Stainless Steel, Gravoply, and Traffolyte. See examples of our engraved work >
- Installations – from high-level work to working with qualified electricians our team can install your finished project whether inside or out. We have the expert knowledge to ensure your signage is safe and secure. You can view recent installation projects >
- Laser Cutting– the latest in technology, this type of manufacturing ensures a clean finish and can be used for all types of intricate designs. More about this type of custom service >
- Manufacturing – From our factory in Horsham, West Sussex we manufacture our signage and the various products we offer. Our extensive in-house premises give us the means to print, cut, saw, rout, fabricate and engrave everything allowing us to be competitive on price but also offer the best service.
- Print – we can print on many different types of material for various types of purposes, including banners, posters, stickers, labels, and also, an ever-growing popular product digital wallpaper.
- Routing – a bespoke service ideal for lettering, and signage that is shaped, we can router different types of materials including wood and acrylic.
- Site Survey – unsure which health and safety signs you should have displayed. In a dilemma about where to place external signage? Doubtful about wayfinding? Call us to help give you guidance and direction.
- Shop Signs come in all different shapes and sizes, obviously depending on the premises and your company branding. We can offer many different solutions including illuminated, built-up, fascia, hanging, pavement, and window graphics. More inspiration and further details >
- Traditional Hand SignWriting is a service we offer for bespoke creative signage and updating items such as honours boards. Our skilled craftsmen can take on many different projects, find out more here.
- Website Services to complement your signage designs and get your business online.
- Vehicle Graphics – any type of vehicle can be sign written with graphics and any budget can be accommodated. From small to long wheel-based vans to Lutons, plant machinery, and recently a projector bike. What can we create for your wheels >
BEL Signs Services | Complete Signage Project Service | Horsham Signage Services | Sussex Signage