As many of our products and services are bespoke we are ideally placed to offer temporary signage for seasonal events. From New Year’s fireworks to Easter fetes, summer fairs to pumpkin picking, and the largest event of all, Christmas, signage can promote, advertise, inform, wayfind, and make your message stand out. Be clear and concise, brand and personalise, and add to the theme.
Here are some of our best sellers
Event or display signage comes in a wide range of solutions;
- Printed Banners (also available as a PVC-Free option)
- Temporary signs on Correx
- Printed Posters
- Window Graphics
- Pavement Signs
- Printed Flags
- Branded / Safety Clothing
- Magnetic Signs
- Wrapped prints for trees, posts or stairwells
- Roadside signage
- Roll-up banners
- Exhibition displays
- Vehicle Graphics
All the above can be made bespoke; however, our most popular sizes are:
- 3×1 m printed banner, with full-colour graphics, hems and eyelets
- 1.2m x 800mm Correx sign with printed graphic on one/both sides
- Posters in A-Sizes; A4-A0
- Leaflets in A6, A5 or A4
- 1900x500mm Printed feather flag that stands 2560 high
- 850mm x 2m roll up banner
- Hi-Vis vests, hoodies and t-shirts with vinyl graphics or printed transfers to both sides
What is Correx?
Correx is a plastic material with fluting, sandwiched between two sheets of thin plastic. It is a robust material ideal for outdoor temporary use as it can be easily drilled to make holes and cable-tied to posts or railings. As its lifespan is around 2 years it is perfect for temporary signs and a cost-effective option for any event or advertising. Digital print or CAD-cut vinyl can be applied to a single side or both sides.
Create a great experience for your customers
Branding your event could not be easier and will add to the experience of your guests. Being able to see where they are going, and access maps, line-ups, timings and facilities easily through informative signage, and branded flags to add movement or add height.
You may need signage for the following:
- First aid points and emergency exits
- Maps, markers, zones or areas
- Food and drink vendors, bins and recycling
- Welcome, Exit, Thank you and ‘Next Year’ signs
- Start, finish, distance points
- Register points, ticket collection, customer service, information and pick up/drop off points
- Where to park, queue or flow
- Stage or podium dressings
- Hoardings, barrier, VIP, backstage designs
- Social sharing, marketing, hashtags or Instagram frames
Safety and repositioning
You can’t always plan for trouble or things going wrong, but you can have backup plans in place and some of our temporary signage solutions can be moved around. For example:
- We can supply signs on wooden posts or stakes to allow for rearranging
- Pavement signs can be repositioned or folded up and put away
- Flags can be stand-based or positioned with a spike if outdoors and can be moved around
- Stencils can allow for quick reapplying of a message or redirect
- Certain types of window graphics can be repositioned
We have found that events with stewards or staff in hi-vis and brightly coloured caps or beanies have had much better feedback. Our sister company AppliedFX can customise clothing with embroidery, transfers, printed decals, or vinyl details. Safety wear comes in a range of sizes and colours and it’s not just tabards and vests but also jackets, trousers, fleeces and hoodies. Caps and beanies can also be bright colours to fluorescent greens, pinks and yellows with over 25 colours of caps or 50 colours of beanies to choose from.
Don’t forget your vehicles
If you are moving items, transporting staff or are simply driving around ensure your event details are on show, as a moving advert. If it is temporary we can offer magnetic panels for side panels of cars or vans and trailers can have correx signs attached.
Discuss your event or seasonal signage with us
We have worked with the Floral Fridge Fair, Manic Munday, Billingshurst Rotary, Horsham District Council, Horsham Year of Culture, Horsham Football Club and various events at South Lodge Hotel, Christ’s Hospital, High Barn and Crawley Tennis Club. In addition to supplying signage at many local school events, PTA’s, churches, shops and sports clubs.
If we can help with your next event, please get in touch to discuss or for a quotation: