So it was this time last year we were formally announced, on the dedicated stadium website [news link here >>], that we were going to be in partnership with Horsham Football Club to provide their new signage and in that time we’ve been busy:
- Proposing concepts for all types of signage, from the entranceway to internal printed wallpaper that also includes some design work. All signage is produced in-house and often fitted by our installation team
- Producing over 60 perimeter advertising football hoardings for the new pitch and training grounds
- Creating signage on the sponsored spectator stands which are individually named and branded
- Producing two large Club Crest signs on the Clubhouse
- Bespoke Away Bus signs which can be reused on the windows
- Supplied Hi-Visibility Steward vests for match-days with heat-applied logos
We are also in discussion about entrance signage on the road that will feature up-coming game details in addition to sponsor details.
Paul Osborn, Commercial Director, has been working closely with us on all aspects of the signage and he also won our prize giveaway at our sponsored lello:networking event last September, winning a printed roll-up banner that now sits in the welcome area.
We’re proud to be part of the new premises and supporting the local team in this way as we too have a sponsor board, as do many of our clients and customers.
So here’s to a new season, come on Hornets!
You can find the home of the Hornets here: www.horshamfc.co.uk
The dedicated Stadium website: https://stadium.horsham-fc.co.uk/
If you wish to know more about sponsorship this link will take you to commercial details >>
Local football advertising boards | Horsham football signage | Large Format Print