An exciting opportunity has opened within our busy signage workshop for an experienced Sign Maker, a full-time position.
From brief to manufacture we are looking for an individual who can successfully plan and assist in delivering our signage services.
The successful candidate will be a team player and highly motivated to deliver excellent customer-focused service.
- Production of a large array of signage with a focus on large-format printing and cutting
- Installation of signage indoors and outdoors including vehicles
- Checking of files before manufacture
- Operation of large-format inkjet printers, vinyl cutters, and laminators
- Delivering quality workmanship within tight deadlines.
Essential skills and experience:
- A background and experience in the signage industry is a requirement.
- Full clean driving license
- Time Management, Organisation skills, and multitasking
- Reliable, self-motivated and confident to work on your initiative
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Committed to meeting deadlines and targets
- Ideally, you will have worked in a sign, print or production environment for at least one year
- Computer literate with some knowledge of Adobe CC.
This vacancy will be based in our factory at Blatchford Road; RH13 5QR.
Working week: Monday to Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm.
£25,000 pa (negotiable upon experience)
How to apply:
Email a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com