We all notice the Sky TV vans driving around with large images of great TV shows and movies covering the whole van. It’s the same with our home deliveries, images of your shopping or slices of onion or orange covering a van. Not only do they attract attention, they add as a reminder of that brand. Van signwriting, van graphics, van decals, and van wraps all make a plain business vehicle into something that advertises and can be seen to literally drive business.
Van graphics to suit any budget
There are different options to sign write your vehicle. The best way to get your business ideas onto your vehicle, whether van, car, trailer, Luton, pick-up, etc. is to let us know your budget. A large-format printed image wrapped onto the side can cost thousands, but a simple CAD-cut design with text can be as little as £150+VAT depending on the design and size of your van. However, on average, the cost of signwriting a van such as a FORD transit is around £350+VAT. By letting us know your estimated budget we can give you a range of options, these could include partially wrapping a panel area, adding a back door wrap with an image rather than all of the van, adding special vinyl colours and materials such as reflective. Our design team has a catalogue of outlines that allows us to offer you designs shown specifically on your vehicle, so you have got a feel for the design.
Recent Vehicle Signage
Van decals and signage are some of our most popular services. Here are some recent projects for local Sussex based businesses:
Design A Loft | Ford Transit Custom
A great case study showing that just a few colours of CAD cut vinyl can be used to recreate your logo along with essential business details.
Assured Aviation | Citroen Berlingo Van
Matching closely to their brand logo colours, a grey and blue vinyl where used to create these curved shapes on both sides and onto the rear, mirroring the logo and adding a large design element.
Spot On Oven Cleaning | Citroen Berlingo L2 with rear windows
This van for a local Oven Cleaning Company based in Broadbridge Heath is a great example of a design that fills the panels with a printed visual. The Spot on Oven Cleaning logo had to be printed as it has a 3D effect that cannot be replicated by cutting it from vinyl, but this makes a lot of impact with the panels in black and text in bold.
Direct Security Partnership | Ford Fiesta Car
Local business neighbour, Direct Security Partnership are based also on Blatchford Road, and this may look like a printed wrap, but it is actually made up of vinyl. The main red and white pieces of vinyl have been put onto the sides and text added. A real outstanding effect.
Types of Van Signage
- CAD Cut graphics are elements of design, such as lettering, cut from large rolls of vinyl. These can be used to make simple graphics or laid up with many other pieces and colours to create a design like a jigsaw. This is often the most common and cost-effective way to sign write a vehicle. This specialist type of vinyl can last for five to seven years if treated well and cleaned correctly.
- Print and Cut allows our large format printers to produce full-colour images, these might be your logo or photos. We can then cut around specific edges to create designs that are shaped. These are printed and laminated, again on specialist material, which is applied to the surface of the vehicle by our trained team.
- Panel Wraps are a great way to use the flat areas on a van, they can be ‘flooded’ with an image or colour, which means they fill up the edges of that panel. Obviously at the right height for readability and a simple way to use the ‘canvas’ of a van.
- Wrapping, although expensive, can be used to great effect, as you don’t have to wrap the whole vehicle. Sometimes a partial wrap will add a head-turning amount of colour to make a van or car half a colour. Make the wrap at a slight angle or within a shape and you can have a very striking design. Wraps can also be used in one area of the vehicle, such as the back doors, to give impact to waiting traffic and in car parks.
Your business brand onto a van
It’s easy to get your vehicle sign written, simply get in touch with these details and we can get some ideas over to you:
- Loading doors, rear windows, or panels
Any customisation which makes it different from a standard model
- Provide us with your logo
Ideally, a vector, eps, ai, or pdf file, but can also accept jpeg
- Any details you would like on the van:
How to contact you, phone, web, email
Around five bullet points of services you offer
Social media channels your business is on
Accreditations or Business links, such as Check-a-Trade or Yell
- Your budget
You can find a step-by-step guide on our blog, but once we have ideas for you and your chosen design and budget is approved we have the van booked in. It can take a day to get it applied and ready, so you will need to be able to leave it with us and re-arrange any work that day. We will also need it cleaned – don’t use anything but water though!
More examples of our van signage can be found on the Vehicle Graphic page in addition to Fleet Graphics and Lutons.
Use our offer and get something for FREE
Our offer aims to support new businesses, by offering something every business needs, business cards, and uniforms. Book a van with £250+VAT of van signwriting and you can choose between FREE embroidery set-up for workwear and uniform OR 250 printed business cards for FREE. For full details along with terms and conditions see our Offer Page.
What Local Horsham Customers say about our service:
Gelstarr Windows Ltd
“Fantastic service from quote to job completion. The team kept in touch with various quotations and did a brilliant job with the design, especially as we kept changing our minds and asking for different options. We had the van sign written yesterday and WOW, what a transformation! we will definitely use BEL Signs again.”
“Looks great – thank you… Guys have worked so hard today in the cold on the buses. They’ve done a fab job!”
D.Howick Tree Surgery
“Fantastic service, have used BEL Signs for designing and installing our vehicle signage, business clothing, and embroidery, and would highly recommend them.”
Contact us now:
01403 255442 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org