With the daylight growing and the temperatures rising, now is a great time to invest in your signage and ensure potential customers know all about your business. Outdoor signs such as café barriers and pavement signs can not only brand a space, but help to decorate it, add a perimeter, direct, and inform.
If you walk down a high street or through a park, when the sun is out you may look to sit at a café, pub, coffee shop, or patisserie. Position a flag to add movement and height, a pavement sign to showcase your opening times and directions, a noticeboard for menu options, and exterior signage with built-up lettering for added wow and footfall that can quickly be changed into a trade or purchase.
Summer signage doesn’t just have to be retail space, many of these options have the flexibility to be moved. Summer events, fetes and fayres can use flags, A-Boards, and banners to signpost, fence off and brand an area. Use correx signs for temporary use with printed posters, and informative and safety messages.
Don’t forget your customised summer uniform!
Staff can be dressed in printed t-shirts and brightly coloured caps, allowing customers to be able to spot any member of your team and immediately see your business as professional and trustworthy. Our sister company; AppliedFX can brand and personalise a wide range of summer clothing, including screen-printing, heat-applied transfers, DTG, embroidery and sublimation.
Selling on the road
Vehicles that transform into bars, food outlets and showrooms are in higher demand during the summer months. We have wrapped, covered, and applied graphics to a wide range of such vehicles in all shapes and sizes including a pop-up store for the Green People, a horsebox that turns into a bar and various food trucks, including ice-cream vans. Ensure all sides are covered with branding that can advertise whilst on the road and then once set up, showcase your business and brand.
Summer signage essentials:
- Printed flags with various types of bases.
- Full colour printed banners; PVC-Free banner material options available.
- Pavement signs, in addition to chalkboard and poster options.
- A-Boards, easier to move and store with panel, poster, and tactical header options.
- Café barriers and banners, with posts and stands.
- Window graphics, changeable with CAD cut or digitally printed options.
- LED Neon, your logo, quote, or lettering in a new type of neon, is a big trend for 2023.
Think outside the box
If you are looking for something a little different to add to your space, and entice people in once they have found you look to these options:
- Digitally printed wallpaper – add a big image, tempting photo or backdrop onto an interior wall or welcome space.
- Frosted or etch window graphics with colour or pattern, add privacy in a subtle way.
- CNC router or laser cut shapes or letters, intricately cut patterns for decoration or stencils.
- 3D and built-up letters, shapes and logos can add a real wow factor, with metallic finishes and illumination.
Attract and add presence!
Visually telling people about your business via a sign is an effective way to draw attention. First impressions count, so add your logo, contact details and important information at a glance. Be concise and clear, capture people’s attention and keep it.
Want to know more?
We can discuss your current signage, and upcoming events, or help with a site survey. BEL Signs has been established for over 40 years and has a creative team of designers, a factory manufacturing quality signs and an expert installation team.